Looking for light and healthy summer salad? You have to try the Strawberry Cucumber Salad with Poppyseed Dressing! It’s perfect for a refreshing summer lunch. All you need is cucumbers, strawberries, feta combined with a poppyseed dressing, you’ll love it!
- 2 large cucumbers, spiralized is best
- 4 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup feta, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Poppyseed Dressing (your favorite)
- In a large bowl, toss cucumbers and strawberries together.
- Dish onto plate, sprinkle with feta and 2 tablespoons dressing over each salad and serve immediately!
- Makes 4 servings. https://www.playingperfect.com/cucumber-salad-recipes/